We’ve designed our AE FastTrack service to be as streamlined and cost-effective as possible. We like our fees to be similarly straightforward.
Our fee is based on the number of employees you have working under each PAYE reference. If your business operates under more than one PAYE reference, please give us a call because we will be able to modify the price for each additional PAYE business.
Our fee is a simple, one-off charge. There are no ongoing fees or retainers.
Our fee for auto-enrolment advice and administration up to the point of payroll (excluding VAT) is:
We also offer a streamlined Simply Conform service for micro-employers with less than 5 employees. This offers NEST as your workplace pension and includes an Auto-Enrolment Guide and the information needed to program your payroll software. Our fee for this service is £495 plus VAT.
Our fees for payroll bureau services depend on the size and complexity of your payroll. Please give us a call, or email us, to obtain our price list for payroll services. Our payroll bureau service incorporates all auto-enrolment payroll administration, such as:
Your staging administration:
- we will transfer your payroll onto our specialist auto-enrolment payroll software
- your pension scheme design specifications will be configured on our payroll software
- we will analyse your current payroll data, re-format and test as necessary prior to Staging Date to ensure integration with pension provider’s portal
- we will provide Statutory Communications at your Staging Date and Auto-Enrolment Date
- employee assessments and categorisations at staging are taken are care of through our software
- we’ll manage any employee opt-outs, contribution refunds and opt-ins
- full record keeping
- re-enrolment every three years (fees for re-enrolment will be quoted at that time)
And ongoing support:
- Ongoing AE administration for new and existing employees:-
- postponement management
- ongoing Statutory Communications
- management of opt-outs and opt-ins
- management of contribution refunds
- Data file submissions to pension provider each month
- Specialist technical assistance on all payroll and auto-enrolment matters
Because we’re payroll and auto-enrolment specialists, we understand how a pension scheme needs to integrate with payroll administration. We keep up-to-date with pensions legislation and have an in-depth understanding of all things auto-enrolment, which means we can help you with any ongoing auto-enrolment queries you may have.
This all helps us to provide an exemplary payroll and auto-enrolment support service over and above your usual payroll bureau’s capabilities.